Affiliates participating in this program agree to act in good faith.
What we love:
- Sharing about Fearless on blog artiles, vlogs, listiles and so on.
- Including Fearless in listle videos or articles (such as "Top 10 Streaming Services" or "Top 10 Things to Watch on Fearless")
- Sharing about Fearless via display ads on your website or owned media properties.
- Sharing about Fearless on your website, email newsletters, social media and more.
- Sharing specific movies/shows on Fearless that you love and think others should check out.
- An similar activities.
The following activities are prohibited:
- Downloading Fearless' videos or audio media and reposting them in any way. Sharing our videos in an article is acceptable only if you embed them.
- Promoting in ways you didn't tell us about in a way that could be seen as malicious, misleading or mishievious.
- Promoting alongside porn, gambling, smoking, drugs or illegal activities in a misleading way. We are a sex-positive company, so websites that promote sex content are acceptable as long as Fearless isn't listed as an alternative to (or competitor of) porn services (because we aren't one).
- Artificially inflating views of content on the platform.
- Marketing primarily to users under 18 (its okay if users under 18 are INCLUDED, but they should not be the primary audience).
- Using your affiliate links to create fake accounts or hiring someone to do so.
- Making promises or false claims to people in order to coerce them into signing up.
- Sharing your affiliate links in places where bad actors may illicit illegal signups or signups with cards they don't own.
- Repeatedly sharing affiliate links in places like social media or in the comments on websites.
- Getting signups by employing the use of "like farm" bots.
- Spam and fraud activities.
- And other similar activities for which we may add here in the future.
Actions we may take if you violate these rules:
- We may ban your account either temporarily or permanently.
- We may deny all future and past commissions and/or withhold funds temporarily or permanently.
- We may take legal action including charges for fraud, theft and other crimes.
So, in short, do good things, not bad things, and we will get along swimmingly. :)